Carpet Deep Cleaning
Carpet Deep Cleaning Service (Also known as carpet shampoo)
Do you know that carpets or rugs needs more than “just a vacuum” regularly? Dust, bacteria, tiny air-borne particles (like smoke/construction dust) build up in carpets and causes the air quality in your office or home to be affected. Vacuuming is only able to remove a portion of dust on the surface. Keep your office and home environment hygienic and maintain your carpet or rug’s pristine outlook by taking up a regular professional carpet cleaning service. Adhoc and regular contract rates available.
- HIGH TEMPERATURE DEEP 180 DEGREES STEAM CLEANING
- ORGANIC ANTI-DUSTMITE TREATMENT *Leaves a fresh and clean scent
- Products and processes are safe for humans (even infants)
- Deodorises to remove or reduce foul smells
- No risk of mould and bacteria growth from excessive water getting into carpet or rug
- Kills bacteria, pests eggs, dustmites, small bugs like bedbugs, book lice, bird mites, instantly disinfects against viruses (eg. covid-19, influenza, H1N1, HFMD, chicken pox etc.)
- Send details (size, photos) of your rug or carpets to email@example.com or reach us at +6598567500.
How does our cleaning methods compare with some other methods and technology
Carpets usually gets dirty on the surface. Therefore it is not necessary to soak the carpet with too much water (traditional methods). The risk of traditional methods of carpet cleaning uses a lot of water and the dampness creates other issues as follows :
- Foul smell – the carpet will appear to be dry, however the ground below the carpet is still wet. Thus a bad odor is formed.
- Damaged glue – glue works well when it is dry. If it stays wet, the glue gives way and “air bubble” is formed when the carpet is not glued tightly to the ground. The carpet will appear to “pop up”.
- Damaged furniture – wooden furnitures in the home or office, gets rotted if water is absorbed from the cleaning of the carpet
We are aware of the issues and thus we selected a safe and clean system that only gives off 5% moisture. It basically means that you are able to return to your freshly cleaned premises and step on your carpet around 30 mins to an hour later!