Showing all 2 results
Marble & tiled floor polishing
With time and frequent use of marble floors, countertops, showers, the marble is bound to lose its shine and gloss. But that doesn’t mean it cannot be back to its original form. With the Marble Polishing process, it’s possible. In this process, the marble floor is cleaned, smoothed and polished to remove dirt, stains, scratches, and to preserve its natural shine and luster.
Flooring is the most important asset of any premises. Maintain it well and you will see that it lasts as long as the property do!
The deepest form of floor cleaning for tiled flooring (be it marble, granite, homogeneous or ceramic tiles) will be to polish the tiles with the correct chemicals and professional polishing equipment. Most polishing works will be able to complete within 1 day.
Honing is an essential process of restoring marble floors with the use of diamond encrusted pads to scratch the marble surface. This process helps to remove unwanted marks and accumulated scratches, resulting a polished marble surface.
Contact us for a free estimate
Sanitising Spring Cleaning service
Maintaining your home with regular top to bottom deep cleaning is important as dust, dirt, mould build-up may cause the following issues :
- Air quality dropped to unhealthy levels, creating possible health issues like allergies, or eczema
- Insects like ants, dustmites or bugs infestations
- Permanent stains
Spruce up your premises for that special occasion with a one-off spring cleaning or set up a regular spring cleaning program with contract discounts. We shall leave behind a pleasant lingering aroma to wow your important guests.
Complimentary sanitisation and disinfection including high temperature 180 degrees steam cleaning for bathrooms – covid period special deal
Choose to add-on service options at discounted bundled rates including :
- Pest control option for optimal ants/cockroach control
- De-mite / mould remedy for walls
- De-dustmite high temperature steam cleaning treatment for mattresses, sofas, fabric chairs and carpets or rug
- Curtain onsite dry cleaning
- High temperature 180 degrees steam mopping of flooring
- Chemical cleaning for areas like bathrooms, balcony floor tiles, kitchen floor tiles
- High pressure jet wash